Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 vs 2010

I know it sounds so trite, but new years tend to signify new chapters, clean slates and opportunities for us as individuals to say, ok, do over. I will admit that as 2010 turned into 2011, I fell into the habit of doing just that. 2010 stunk. Plain and simple. So, when looking to leave that behind, one will look anywhere for a new start. I was no exception.

The funny thing is that what I thought 2011 would represent has just recently gone from a new start to a second chance.

Hindsight can certainly be clearer than a crystal ball. So, in looking back at 2010, I have to acknowledge the lessons learned that I plan to carry into 2011 and beyond.

Listen. Talk. Stop. Pay Attention. Recognize. Be sincerely thankful and love with everything you've got.

No comments: